har-006伊万卡实力“拆台”:假新闻才是人民的敌人 特朗普称媒体是人民的敌人-矿业能源翻译实践与研究

2014年04月11日

伊万卡实力“拆台”:假新闻才是人民的敌人 特朗普称媒体是人民的敌人-矿业能源翻译实践与研究

编者按:特朗普当选总统后陈润儿简历 ,伊万卡进入白宫给父亲担任高级顾问紫金山东站 ,并且曾在诸多事件上为父亲发声。不过近日伊万卡可谓实力“拆台”,公开与特朗普“唱反调”召唤群英系统 。

Ivanka Trump has said the separation of migrant families was a “low point” from her time in the White House in rare public criticism of her father’s administration.
伊万卡坦言非洲象人族 ,特朗普政府对移民采取的“骨肉分离”政策是她在白宫任职期间经历的“低谷期”,这是罕见的、对她父亲的政府的批评言论。
Ms Trump also appeared to question his rhetoric on the media, saying that journalists were not “the enemy of the people” - a phrase Donald Trump, the US president风雨哈弗路, has used repeatedly.
伊万卡似乎也质疑了父亲对媒体的言论,表示那些记者们并不是“人民的敌人”
Earlier this year the separation of parents from their children when they were caught illegally crossing into America triggered heavy criticism of the Trump administration.
今年早些时候,非法越境进入美国的父母与他们的孩子分离引发了人们地特朗普政府的严厉批判。
The number of separations soared after Jeff Sessions傲天狂尊, the US attorney general, announced a “zero tolerance” policy. Mr Trump eventually signed an executive order ending family separations
美国司法部长杰.塞申斯宣布了一项“零容忍”政策后,分离家庭数激增。特朗普最终签署了一项行政命令,终止了移民“骨肉分离”政策。
Asked if she agreed with White House colleagues who saw the episode had been a low point安泽熙 , Ms Trump said: “That was a low point for me as well.”
当被问及是否和白宫同事一样觉得这一幕是一个低谷期,伊万卡说城外的月光 ,“这对我而言也是一个低谷期。”
“I feel very strongly about that and I am very vehemently against family separation and the separation of parents and children so I would agree with that sentiment. I think immigration is incredibly complex as a topic. Illegal immigration is incredibly complicated."
“我对此深有感触,强烈反对家庭分离,粟奕 让父母和孩子分开郑钟民 。所以我同意这种看法。我认为移民是一个非常复杂的话题,非法移发那就更复杂了。”
She went on: “I am the daughter of an immigrant, my mother grew up in communist Czech Republic, but we are a country of laws.
她还说:“我自己就是移民的女儿,我的母亲是在捷克共和国长大的。但我们是一个法治国家。”
Her comments and the tone of the delivery is a marked contrast to Mr Trump’s rhetoric. He recently tweeted that illegal migrants “pour into and infect our country”.
伊万卡的此番言论和讲话的语气与特朗普的言辞形成了鲜明对比har-006。特朗普最近在推特上写道,非法移民“涌入美国,感染了我们的国家”。
Ms Trump also struck a different tone to her father on the media, who Mr Trump has ridiculed as “fake news” and dubbed “the enemy of the people” – a phrase that has drawn criticism from some leading Republicans.
除此之外,伊万卡和特朗普对待媒体的态度也天差地别。特朗普认为媒体报道的很多内容都是“假新闻”,并称“媒体是人民的敌人”——这句话招致了一些共和党领袖的批评。
Ms Trump said: “I’ve certainly received my fair share of reporting on me personally that I know not to be fully accurate.
伊万卡表示:“也有很多媒体报道我,我知道这些报道并不完全准确。”
“So I have some sensitivity around why people have concerns and gripe高坂千岁 , especially when they feel targeted. But no I do not feel that the media is the enemy of the people."
“因此我可以理解为什么有些人对此存有顾虑或者抱怨,尤其当他们成为报道的对象时郑桂桂。但是关东大先生 ,我不认为媒体是全民公敌刘安恭 。”
Mr Trump later played down their differences in opinion, tweeting:
不过特朗普随后就在推特上为此做出解释:
They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS陈奕诗 , which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people !
“他们问我的女儿伊万卡,媒体是不是全民公敌,她正确地回应说不是——占媒体大篇幅的假新闻,才是全民公敌杨晓京!”
译路上,你并不孤单
如果你想第一时间了解更多翻译圈的动态及获得更多的英语/翻译学习干货
可以扫码添加小编的微信喔
可以精准拉你加入我们的翻译互助群呢:

·END·

近期推荐阅读
职业那么多,为何他们偏偏选择去当翻译?“让世界了解中国黄金、让中国黄金走向世界”:2018(第三届)中国国际黄金大会盛大开幕钓鱼岛真相 !干货|这15本能提升“翻译力”的书,强烈推荐奇迹庄园 !哈佛学霸的一天是如何度过的:会规划、超自律,休息是做线性代数口译||李克强在第八届中国-中东欧国家经贸论坛上的致辞(张璐同传)学翻译需知的八个注意事项我国煤炭工业实现十大历史性转变史上最牛地矿院校!8年培养出22位地矿院士!
阳光创译欢迎你的到来
阳光创译=矿业翻译
好消息!关注微信平台有福利哦!
回复“术语”、“地质报告”、“网站”获得神秘好礼!
也可回复“兼职”了解我们的招聘信息哦!
业务电话:010-82865216
译员邮箱:1967546028@qq.com
译员投递简历命名方式:姓名+语种+全/兼职翻译
地址:北京市海淀区五道口华清嘉园甲15号楼2008室
公司网址:http://www.bjsuntrans.com

分类:全部文章 | 标签: | 查看:694
北京阔达装饰公司伏天阳气归根!早晚两碗汤,整年少生病,绝不能错过!-保盈养生公馆一条根价格优酷视频会员破解版,去广告享1080P画质-手机软件酱