保尔柯察金的名言会议统筹贴士专栏-选址与谈判-HotelABC

2017年12月10日

会议统筹贴士专栏|选址与谈判-HotelABC

会议策划统筹贴士专栏上线啦倾倾百老汇 !
第五篇:选址与谈判★
我的上篇博客发布之后,收到了很多老师给予的反馈与意见,这些博客的撰写与发布得到很多同仁的帮助与支持硕丰481 ,也希望这些实际的信息与案例能够提升课堂教学,对同学们今后在酒店旅游行业实习就业有益,那是我最大的欣慰。
我曾提到,会议地点的现场考察非常关键,不仅可以获得潜在会议场所的必要信息,还能感受各个会议场所的服务,通过亲自体验进行比较分析。在这篇博客中,你们将了解现场考察对于决定会议选址是重中之重的原因。
在现场考察之旅结束之后,需要开始着手撰写评估报告,列出每一个场所的优势劣势、决定投资回报率或者目标回报率、进行价格磋商。这些都是继现场考察之后非常关键的步骤。
第一步:撰写现场考察评估报告
在一个会务工作团队中,可能去到现场考察的只有1-2名成员,一份有效的现场考察评估总结能够帮助其他团队成员更加充分地了解各个场所的情况。在此附上一份万礼豪程项目组一直使用的报告样本,这样任何一名团队成员去到现场,都能根据样本的格式记录最有效的信息,以保持每次评估的一致性 。
以下是一份现场考察报告中需要包括的一些方面:
★关于现场关键信息:所在省、城市、地理位置、客房数、餐厅、会议设施、公共交通到达的难易程度、当地特色、酒店周围的信息。
★抵店体验:欢迎与问候、入住体验、客房准备的满意程度。
★对客服务:在入住期间所接触的酒店各个部门共同打造的对客服务的感受。
★与管理层会晤概括:管理层有无推荐创新的方案供您参考?对于整个参观准备是否充分?有哪些方面您觉得非常值得赞赏?陈蓓琪有没有哪些方面您在会晤或者参观过程中觉得有些不满?
★成本影响:把不同会议场所的每一项成本逐一列出、比较,并分析差异的缘由。

第二步:优势与劣势
作为一份有效的报告,仅仅列出事实、数字与会晤的情况是不够的,更重要的是作为组织方穿越杂事儿 ,需要进行策略性的分析,要评价每个场所的优势与劣势,最终的目标是要做出判断,确定会务场所。
为了做好利弊关系的分析,我觉得以下见个方面值得大家去思考。
★选择会议的城市:城市之间的不同对于成本有很大的影响,例如:一线城市有很多航班、高铁班次直达,差旅的成本会降低;二三线城市差旅成本会相对高一些,如果没有直达的航班或者高铁,那么成本更高,但是二三线城市的会务场所相对便宜。所以在差旅与会务住宿之间,需要找到一个成本的平衡,能够满足会议目的。
★STR 市场分析:可以获得一份STR最新的数据分析报告,观察不同城市市场的房价指标,我极力推荐使用这份报告,对于行情一目了然!

STR数据报告
★避免重大会务拥挤:需要百度一下在你举行会议的时期当地会展、大型会议的情况,如果恰逢大型会展,房价与票价都会普遍提高。
★餐饮需求:任何一个会议统筹,尤其是大型会议,餐饮的统筹尤为重要。俗话说:“民以食为天。”不论中外客人,对于美食都是津津乐道。如果酒店能将以往宴会的照片给你作参考,这将会帮助你更好地掌握市场最新的餐饮趋势临潼之窗。万礼豪程每年年会都会先定一个主题,然后根据主题再与酒店进行头脑风暴。我相信现代餐饮,不仅讲求味道佳,菜肴的出品、主题的设计、宴会的摆台必须都要别出心裁。例如:万礼豪程每年年会,参会教师都能享受饕餮盛宴,并将成功案列与学生进行分享。

★哪些因素是一些场所特有的勒布沟?每一个场所可圈可点的服务特色有哪些?
★地点多样化:如果是策划年会,不妨考虑每年在不同城市举行妙探寻凶 ,增加新鲜感,提高嘉宾的参与性。万礼豪程前三届的年会举办地点分别为:天津、宁波、上海。

★海外嘉宾:如果您的会议有海外的嘉宾,还需要考虑嘉宾出行的便捷,通常有国际直达航班的城市可以优先考虑。
以上是给您的一些分析利弊的小贴士,在现场考察的时候,记录笔记、拍照能帮助收集信息,那么接下来是会务组织者最为头疼但是也是最关键的一步:谈判价格!
第三步:决定投资回报率或者目标回报率
通常在我谈判价格之前夜袭机场 ,先来说说性价比。
从经济意义上而言,ROI就是投资回报率,比如作为一个会务组织方,您可以测算一下举办一个会议需要花费多少钱,来参会的潜在客户可以给公司带来多少收益,从而得出投资回报率是多少。
但是万礼豪程项目是慈善公益项目,我们怎么来测算投资回报率呢?
其实我们来衡量的是ROO目标回报率,意味着我们各个参与方、合作伙伴的目标是驱使这个慈善年会的原动力。比如,我们选择承办酒店的时候,目标之一是需要把万礼豪程教学研讨年会打造成一个大型的学习体验盛宴。秉持着这个宗旨,我们在考察酒店的时候会去体会老师在这样的环境中能否观察到实操运作、学习宴会统筹。
第四步:正式磋商
合同谈判不是每个人都喜欢并擅长的,但是在会议策划中,这个部分能帮助您控制预算,并提高出资方的性价比。在最初拿到酒店出价的时候,您就可以着手收集以前会议的价格,并将具体信息对应地列在表格中。
在您考察完场地之后,心中肯定会有1-2家是比较钟意的场地。那么可以看一下价格的差异,比如:房价、场租费、会务费、晚宴费用、饮料酒水,还有其他一些固定的开支。整个会务从始至终的体验是至关重要的,我们都很清楚,客户服务的差异是无法用金钱来衡量的,但是作为会务组织者,您还是要尝试去谈判价格。在拿起电话或者撰写邮件联系会务方之前,请先自问一下:
在比较几个场所的时候,有没有一些项目是几个报价中差异比较大的?哪些项目您可以考虑砍价。
有没有一些项目您可以考虑拉赞助或者物物交换来获得?
有没有一些宴会的菜单可以微调但是不影响客人的体验?
有没有客人可以共住房间而可以降低会议的总体费用?每间房间最多可以住几个人?有没有加床服务?
会议保底参会人数是否准确?
哪方面的成本是最大的考虑因素变身武娘 ?是客房或者是餐饮冷箭演员表 ?
我的建议是无论是致电或者是邮件,请保持真诚的态度、合理的交流。告知对方您重点考虑该场所的具体原因,并讨论哪些地方可以调低价格以符合您的会务预算。

谈判合同是商务形式,也是人际往来。与会议场所管理层的个人交情虽然重要,但是不应给谈判带来不必要的负面影响。
当然不要错误地以为合同谈判只是砍价,还包括房间的库存数、会议室的分配、餐饮的条款等问题的讨论。
通过博客连载,我与大家分享了万礼豪程历年年会选址的很多案例。在此我谨代表万豪家族基金会万礼豪程团队欣喜地宣布,2017年万礼豪程教学研讨年会将于2017年7月11日-14日在深圳中洲万豪酒店举行。这是我们首次将年会放在南方举行,希望参会嘉宾与我们一同期待更为成功、精彩的一届年会!
我的下一篇博客—会议前期的活动策划。欲知2017年万礼豪程教学研讨年会的更多精彩内容,请关注我的博客。
往期精彩博客:
会议策划统筹贴士专栏|第一篇——需求分析
会议策划统筹贴士专栏|预算统筹
会议策划统筹贴士专栏|第三篇:征询方案书
会议策划统筹贴士专栏|第四篇:现场考察

Conference Planning Tips Are Now ON!
Part V of the Series: Venue Selection & Contract Negotiation
When my last blog was published, I received great comments and feedback from many teachers. I was really encouraged and inspired when told that the information is helpful for students to read and gain real-world knowledge. I am grateful to my team members who helped enhance my blog and create a practical resource to use in classrooms as teachers prepare students for careers in hospitality.
As mentioned previously, the conference venue site inspection is a critical step, not only to obtain accurate information on potential venues, but also to experience the venue first-hand to better compare and contrast. In this blog, you’ll see how the site inspection becomes a critical tool that will help immensely as you make decisions and select the venue that best meets your conference objectives.
Once the site inspections are complete, the next steps include composing site inspection reports, listing the pros and cons of each venue, determining ROI and ROO, and contract negotiations. These are all very critical steps.
Step 1: Compose Site Inspection Reports
The site inspection report is a summary of your findings to help your superiors and other team members thoroughly understand what each potential venue offers. As a best practice—and for consistency—I use a template for each venue’s site report.

The following are a few examples of what a site report might include:
Key Facts Related to the Venue: Province, city and location within a city; guest room, restaurant and meeting room capacities; accessibility to public transportation; and information about local activities and neighborhoods.
Arrival Experience: Welcome and greetings, check-in experience, all details for the stay well taken care of.
Customer Service: Your perceptions of the services provided by all departments during the entire stay at the venue.
Highlights of Meeting with Management Team: What ideas did the managers have to help you plan an innovative event? Were they well prepared for your visit with information about the venue? What did you notice that was excellent? What concerns, if any, did you have about the venue?
Cost Impact: List side-by-side the itemized costs for each venue. Compare and explain any variances.
Step 2: List Pros and Cons
Once you have completed your site inspections and the corresponding reports, it is important to list—and strategically assess—the pros and cons of each venue as they pertain to your event.
To accomplish this, I find it helpful to keep in mind the following:
★Selecting the City. There may be a cost impact of traveling to one city versus the other. Some cities, such as first-tier cities刘满世 , have many flights and fast trains operating daily at lower rates. Second- or third-tier cities may have higher travel costs, but lower venue costs. It’s important to find the perfect balance that meets your strategic objectives.
★STR Market Analysis. Gain access to an up-to-date STR Market Analysis Report, which provides a great summary of accommodation rates in different cities. I’ve found it to be an excellent reference tool!

★Event Congestion. Are there any other major events in town on your dates? You can baidu the city and date to find out. With other events in town at the same time, you may experience higher costs.
★Food and Beverage Requirements. At any event, but especially a large one, ensuring success with food and beverage is critical. It is always helpful when the venue team shows photos from past events. I look at the set-up and themes and then brainstorm with the team about different menu options. I believe in a modern conference, attendees are interested in learning about food presentation, theme design, decor, etc. For example, at the CHEI Teaching Conference, our teachers experience food and beverage innovation that provides vivid examples they can share with students.
★What Makes the Venue Special?What are the unique or special aspects about each venue's facilities and customer service?
★Location Variety.Consider holding annual events in different cities to generate new excitement and interest for the guests.
★International Guests.If your event involves international guests, consider the availability of flights to/from different cities.
These are just a fewideas of things to consider when listing venue pros and cons. I find it fairly easy to jot them down as I go. Now comes the key component—price!
Step 3: ROI and ROO
Before I address contract negotiations, I would like to talk about the important consideration ofcost versus value.
In pure economic terms, ROI (Return on Investment)means profit in relation to capital invested.For example, as a conference organizer, the ROI may come in the form of gaining new clients from those who attended the event or generating new revenue from attendees following the event.
But CHEI is a charitable initiative, so how do we measure ROI?We focus instead on ROO (Return on Objectives)令胡冲, which are driven by our stakeholders. For example, one objective we consider when selecting a hosting hotel for the CHEI Teaching Conference is that it “provides an excellent learning laboratory for our teachers.”With this in mind, during the site inspections we put ourselves in our teachers’ shoes to get a sense of the level of exposure to real-work operations and event management they will have at each venue.
Step 4: Contract Negotiation
Negotiating contracts is not everyone’s favorite part of event planning. However, this process is critical to ensure you stay within your proposed budget and create the best possible experience for attendees. Once you have quotations from the venues, gather any historical data from previous events and log all of the details into an Excel spreadsheet.
At this point, you may already prefer one or two venues over the others. Now is the time to examine the cost variances, such as accommodations, meeting room rentals, meeting packages, dinner packages, beverages and any additional fixed costs. It’s important to review the entire event experience from beginning to end. While it’s difficult to place a monetary value on some areas, such as customer service, you should at least make an attempt.
Before you pick up the phone or send an email to your venue contact for price negotiation, please answer the following questions:
?In comparing venues, are there some areas that are not comparably priced across the quotations where you may ask for a discount? Which areas?
?Are there cost areas where you might ask for a sponsorship or barter?
?Can any menus be adjusted without negatively impacting the guest experience?
?Could guests share rooms to reduce the total room cost? What is the maximum occupancy per room? Are there any rollaway beds?
?Is the guaranteed number of guests accurate?
?Which cost area is of greatest concern?
My advice, regardless of whether you make a call or email, is to be sincere and realistic. Share the specific reasons why you are highly considering the venue and ask if there is an opportunity to discuss a price reduction to better meet your budget.
It is important to understand that negotiations are a business function and personal relationships, while important赵薇遭起诉 , must not negatively influence this process.
However,保尔柯察金的名言 don't envision contract negotiations as only focused on price. It can involve other contract terms as well, such as rooms categories, meeting room relocations, food & beverage requirements, etc.
Through my blog series, I’ve shared many examples of how I tackle the conference planning process when selecting the annual CHEI Teaching Conference venue. With that in mind, and on behalf of the entire CHEI team, I am delighted to announce that the2017 CHEI Annual Teaching Conferencewill be hosted at theShenzhen Marriott Hotel NanshanonJuly 11-14, 2017. It will be the first time for our conference to be held in the south area of China and we hope our teachers will be excited with our choice!
Stay tuned for my next blog in this series of Conference Planning Tips –Pre-conference activities. Make sure you follow my blog so you won't miss any opportunity to get to know more about the 2017 Annual CHEI Teaching Conference!

分类:全部文章 | 标签: | 查看:299
怒良晴空漫画天上人间怎么在米折网卖东西